Are you familiar with the terms “organic” and “natural” beauty products? As the topic of natural and environmentally friendly products grows, you may have heard these terms at one point or another.
But what does “organic” mean to you? Our organic hair care products really what they are? Are there any benefits to using them?
Well, our answer is yes, of course. There are many advantages to using natural and organic hair care products. If you want healthy and beautiful hair, that is.
In today’s blog post, we clarified the truth about traditional hair care products and organic hair care products.
A little shampoo, you may not know.
The fact is that traditional shampoos and conditioners contain synthetic chemicals harmful to our skin and overall health. The hair that emits foam and emits an incredible fragrance contains many harmful ingredients, such as sulfates, alcohol, silicones, parabens, and even trace amounts of antifreeze. At the end of this article, you can find a list of ingredients that should be avoided when buying shampoo and conditioner.
Important note: Don’t trust a product simply because it says “Organic,” because not all of them are created, sometimes are marketing ploys to get you to buy the stuff. Make sure to read the ingredients on the back to understand what you get.
What are the differences between natural shampoos, and how do they work?
Well, organic shampoos are entirely free of chemicals found in traditional shampoos. They contain natural ingredients such as protein, essential oils, vitamins, fruit extracts, and many other advantages. These ingredients are in themselves nutrients for hair. Natural shampoos also have no SLS ingredients, which means they will not foam. Don’t worry; it doesn’t mean they won’t clean your hair equally. With just an extra rinse, your hair will stay as clean and shiny as ever.
5 Reasons You Should Choose Organic
1. Unlike traditional shampoos, they are soft and gentle and will not irritate and dry the scalp.
2. Similarly, the lack of chemicals means that your hair will not be damaged or dry.
3. Do you have colored hair? Organic shampoo is safe for you because it does not bleach, and can make it look shiny.
4. All the nutrients, vitamins, and oils in the natural shampoo will provide your hair with the nutrients needed to make it healthy and beautiful.
5. They are safe to use, so you don’t have to worry about ingesting harmful chemicals into your body and skin.